Saturday, November 06, 2010

October In Review

It's been one heck of a week.  Work was busier than busy, I only took lunch one day this week. I had an appointment Thursday with the sleep doctor, Dr. P.  I really like him.  Since the sleep study was "normal", the only thing he can really do is give me something to take if I wake in the middle of the night.  It's fast acting and only lasts about 3 hours.  We'll see if it helps any.  I may not need it much, but we'll see.  I have a follow up in three months.
Anyhow, I finally got the October pictures edited and up on Flickr.  Thought I might just give you a photo summary.

The first interesting thing of the month was on the 8th when Boo declared that it was Trey's birthday.  What's really weird is the fact that Trey came to live with us in October of 2008, when Nana sent him to us.  Who knows, Nana may have brought him home on the 8th, we'll never know...

That weekend we also went up to Knoeble's again on Sunday.  It was a nice day trip.  It was the last unofficial day for most of the park and it was the annual covered bridge and craft fair.  I got a pin for Amma and there was some good food and other purchases made.


The kids had a lot of fun playing by the creek while the adults wandered through the crafters.

We did get to ride a few rides.  Boo really likes them now.  Zoe, Boo and Billy had a lot of fun on this.  We also went on the big wheel and the trains and a few others.

Here are all the cousins that were on this trip: Rachel, Billy, Zoe and Boo.  Boo looks like he's smiling, but really he was fussing to get Trey back.

Halloween day Amma, PopPop, Gak, Boo and I had a bit of a Lancaster County adventure.  The three of us drove down and picked up Amma and PopPop at their hose.  We then went to the Gap Diner for brunch.  It wasn't quite as good as in the past, but still good enough.  After brunch was the highlight and the real reason for the adventure.  We wen to the Straussburg Railroad.  This is because lately every time you ask Boo what he wants to do, it's "Ride trains".  So, we went and rode trains.  Engine 90 was the engine on duty.

Boo patiently waiting for the train to start.  Isn't he so cute with the way he holds his hands when he's trying to be good?

Boo was a wizard this year for Halloween.  He picked up that stick from the parking lot at the apartment over the summer.  I thought it was a perfect wizard staff, so I got an adult small T-shirt and made him this awesome wizard robe using some glow in the dark paint and some felt.  Very cute.  He did great trick-or-treating too.

Here's me and the rest of the crew at work that dressed up.  Yep, that's the business manager dressed as Fred Flinstone and my buddy Donald dressed as a Rabi.  Donald the Rabi won the costume contest.  I was just having a bit of fun.  My T-shirt reads "If the Broom Fits, Ride It."  So much fun.

Anyhow, this is is October in photo review.  There are many more pictures up on Flickr.  Go, take a look.

Peace to all and may your memories be good and your photos fun.


No comments: