Friday, May 30, 2008

Still Waiting...

Well, today was D-day and I'm still here.
My ribs hurt like crazy right now after a long day at work. I'm tired as I woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep. I also spent a long day trying very hard, and not always succeeding, to not be cranky with a co-worker.
I did, however, get a really cool gift from another coworker friend. The same coworker who made me my wedding shawl made a beautiful baby blanket for Boo. It's got hearts down the sides and our last name down the middle. She also made two pair of booties. They're very cute and I'm very glad she made them. She does wonderful work.
I'm going to wrap this up as my ribs hurt, I'm tired and I'm just waiting for Gak to finish closing...
And no, I have no clue when Boo will be here. Some days I think predicting the weather is easier and more accurate.
Peace to all and may you have something special in your life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.laurensilva.com/anita_nursing_bras_s/398.htm

Check them out