Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Friday

I had a post in my brain, but I got interrupted before I could write it. I know I had something to say, but it's gone.
So, I guess you'll just have to wade through some random thoughts from me today.
Random thought number 1. Mom checked her credit card and she's been billed for the glider, so that makes it look like it's been ordered. We should have some clue in a week or so if it came in or not.

Random thought number 2. I still have the coolest brother on the planet. Gak called me from work this morning. Jon sent two things for Boo. One is a onsie that declares him as "human level 1" and gives his D&D stats. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this one. He also sent a T-shirt for when he's bigger. It was also really cool, but it has escaped my brain for the moment. I'll take pictures and post this weekend.

Oh, now I remember something I was going to post on... Al stopped by today. You remember the guy who retired back in January? Yeah. It was good to see him. It was really weird, but really nice, to hear him talking with people while working. I really do miss having him around. He's a good guy.

Ugh, the heartburn is back with a vengeance. It was OK for a few weeks there, but the last few days have been rough. Oh well. That's what they make Tums for.

Tonight Gak and I are going to go see Prince Caspian. I hope it's as good as it looks. I also hope I can stay awake. Today has been one of those just can't wake up days. I slept last night, but not the best. I'm just really tired and really glad tomorrow is a Saturday. I'm making Gak drive himself to work again. Partially because I'm beat now and partially because tomorrow is "Art's Alive" downtown, which means no parking in front of the apartment and I'm not hauling the laundry a block or two to the car.

Ok. I've got to get back to pretending to work. This really hasn't been one of my better weeks. Hopefully next Monday and Friday I'll be able to pull my weight a bit more. I've got people coming in for training Tuesday through Thursday. I hope to be able to pull that off as well. (Actually, I've got other people doing the work Wednesday afternoon and most of Thursday. That's good because I have another doctor appointment on Thursday morning...)

Peace to all and may your thoughts not feel like a broken mosaic.

No comments: