Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Just a quick little post to say "Happy Halloween!" from the cutest little skeleton on the block. I just dare you to find a cuter one. I took this picture this morning after getting Boo dressed in his skelle sleeper.
Is it just me or does he look really grown up in this picture? I mean, he doesn't look like a tiny little baby. Maybe it's the black. Maybe it's the sitting up with the pumpkin. I don't know.

But I do know he's the cutest little guy.



Work is dead quiet. It's normally quiet around here on a Friday, but it's almost like it's 4:45 on a Friday. And it's been this way all day. I'm guessing between engineers out on projects and people out for the Phillies Parade (on now as I type), that only 1/3 to 1/2 of the people are actually here in the office. Amazingly, only two people from my group are out. It's so quiet it's spooky.



Well, I've got more reporting odds and ends to clean up and get out of my hair.



Peace to all and may your Halloween's be fun-filled and enjoyable.

No comments: