Monday, October 20, 2008

Bits and Bobs


You know, when I opened this page I had a post in mind.  Of course, now I have no idea what it was.  But for some reason, I just can't say "oops" and close the window and leave well enough alone.  I at the very least wanted to share this picture GrammaSue took last week.  Boo, exploring his toes.  He's getting bigger and bigger by the moment.  He's becoming so much more vocal.  He's adding more and more consenants to his vocabulary of sounds.  He's got some nice B's a few really nice rolling L's and the occasional M.
Anyhow, just checking in and saying hi.  I've got a few things bouncing around in my head, but nothing worth sharing at the moment.  They need a little more time to ferment and decide if they're going to become real ideas or just odd little things bumping around in my head.  (Yes, it's a busy, noisy, strange place in my little world.  I like it though... even if no one else really understands all the time...)
Well, I'm just rambling now, so I guess I'm off to find a book and get somesleep.
Pece to all and may you remember what you wanted to talk about.

No comments: