Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Uneventful Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted in the last several days. I'd love to say it's because we've been busy with all kinds of fun things. The reality is, I just didn't feel like it. I didn't really have anything to say or anything interesting I was thinking about.
I have, however, finally downloaded about 3 days worth of photos and put them up on Flickr. Boo is getting bigger and stronger by the day. The picture at the top is Boo laying on his dragon at 2 months old.


Overall it was mostly an uneventful weekend. We played some Magic with friends on both Saturday and Sunday evenings. We went over to the park a bit on Sunday afternoon and Gak went to a comic/gaming store Sunday with a couple of the guys. Pretty low key over all.

Yesterday Boo and I went down to GrammaSue's. Andy came over to remove my old water bed and Mom wanted me there to make sure that I didn't have anything in the drawers or anything. Boo was good all day.


I'm pretty much just taking this week as slowly as possible. I start back to work half days a week from today. I'm not really looking forward to it, but it could be worse. I'm sure it'll take at least a week or so to figure out exactly what's going on and what my job really is. That and I've got a project to get done as soon as possible because people are coming for training September 9th. I hope it won't be as much of a train wreck as I think it might be. Oh well. We'll see.


Well, I'd better go check on Boo. He's been asleep in the swing for a while.

I hope all your weeks are going well.

Peace to all and may you have uninteresting weeks.

No comments: