Friday, August 08, 2008

Good Visit


Ok. I'll hopefully write more. I have to apologize for not posting earlier. It's been a busy few days and I'm trying like crazy to make time slow down. I start back to work on Tuesday and I'm trying to ignore that fact.

Anyhow, Gak's brother Raeferd came out to the east coast with his girlfriend Tania. Tania's parents live in VA, somewhat outside of DC. They came up here for a couple of days. They got up here Wednesday afternoon. We had a good evening and just hung out.

Yesterday we went into Philly. Mind you, I hate driving in Philly and am very good at getting lost. Yes, I even got turned around with Raeferd's GPS trying to give me directions. (I do so much better with a map in the woods... I miss orienteering... next season....)

Anyhow, we spent most of our time down at Independence Hall. It was a good day. We all had fun. Boo slept a lot, but was very, very good while awake. We also swung by the Art Museum so Raeferd could see the Rocky statue.

Last night we had Kat, Scott, Chris and Diane over. It was a very good evening. I kept thinking about Gram a lot. We were having good food and good conversation sitting around her dinning room table. I kept thinking about the times we had on the porch at the house in Delaware.

Anyhow, I'm a bit tired. I had a bad sleep night. (Boo slept like a rock...) I may try and elaborate tomorrow, or I may not.

Peace to all and may time behave like you want it to.

No comments: