Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photos!

Well, Mom sent me some of the photos from the baby shower on Sunday. Almost all of me! Eeek! Yes, normally I hide behind the camera, not in front of it.

Oh well. I'll live.

This bear cake Mom made and decorated. She even did the bib freehand! (Not the dragon, that was a piece of clipart Dad found.) Yes, my mom who gets migraine headaches from chocolate made a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and brownies for my shower. You'd think she loves me or something...


You can see some of the others that she sent over on my flickr. I guess I should post this one though, it's of me and my big ol' belly. I'm not sure I realized exactly how big a belly I've got right now until I saw this picture! Of course, what do you expect with only, what? 6.5 weeks to go! (Eeek again!)

Oh, and Mom confirmed for me that Kat did most of the work on the shower and was the one who bought Boo the overalls. (I still say they're way too cute!)

On slightly other news, Userfriendly's current story line makes me laugh. A lot. Luckily I haven't been in this position too many times. Check it out! (You'll have to go back about a week or so to the start...)

Oh, and for anyone who cares, I just noticed that this is post number 300 on this blog. (Eek a third time today!) Wow! I started this thing just about 2 years ago, in May of 2006. Amazing!

Well, this morning Gak and I are going to (finally) go check out that other day care and see if we like it and if it'll work.

Peace to all and may you have lots of friends and good times.

No comments: