Monday, March 31, 2008

I Understand!

(Yes, I know, 2 posts in one day... but I just had to....)
I finally understand how to put the crib together!!!
The pictures the lady we bought the crib off of sent me aren't the most helpful at first glance. They do show the right order of operations, but not which hardware goes where too well. I finally figured out where all the pieces go and how they should be put together!

The only problem is... I can't do it by myself. I need another pair of hands to hold things.

Oh well, at least I know it can be done and that it is possible. Now to recruit someone to be my extra set of hands. If I'm in the right mood, Gak can help. If not... well.... it's best not to even think about how snippy I'd end up getting with him. It's not his fault, honest. It's all mine. I inherited Dad's temper for working with people on certian things. (But Mom's skill at handy work... not that Dad's not skilled, it's just that Mom will actually get to it and get it done with a minimum of fuss and frustration...) If you want to see something really scarry, you should have seen the night Dad tried (sucesfully eventually!) to tutor me in electronics the night before a physics exam in high school. Mom was smart and hid. Jon wasn't home. It did work... I got a 98% on the exam I think.

Anyhow, just needed to exclaim that I finally figured it out.
Peace to all and may you have many "lightbulb" moments!

No comments: