Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boo!

Well, I finally have the scans from the ultrasound and finally downloaded them from my email. Here's Boo! His nose looks a little smushed up against the wall, but I'm guessing that's due to perspective and all that fun stuff. That's actually his hand in front of his mouth. Such a cute little guy.
I had a really wierd dream about the ultrasound a night or two before. I don't remember much of it, but I remember that Boo has the same brilliantly blue eyes as his Poppa and Granpa Jim. I hope that he does. I mean, I love my blue/gray eyes, but Gak's are so bright, just like his dad's. I really do miss my father-in-law. He was a great man with a huge heart.

Here's the other neat picture we got. Feet! Yes, it looks like he's going to have huge feet. Have you seen the size of Gak's gunboats? I know I'll be the shortest in the family in very short order, but that's OK.

I still didn't get around to taking a picture of the back of the truck. We still haven't gotten it unloaded either. Last night around 8 Andy came over to move the bed. We have a waterbed. Therefore, Gak and I couldn't just move it ourselves weeks ago and be done with it. It took a lot longer than expected because the pump was being slow for some reason. That's OK even though it was almost midnight when I got to bed. The bed has been moved, the curtains hung and we're ready to start moving stuff into Boo's room. Our landlady said she'd paint the room in mid-April or so. I'm excited about that. It was painted 2 years ago when we moved in, but I'll never turn down free labor or a fresh coat of paint.

Anyhow, I guess I should get to working. Hopefuly today will be productive. If not, there's always tomorrow. Tonight is our 3rd prepared childbirth class. It's been interesting. I'm not 100% sure how useful, but it's been interesting.

Peace to all and may the pieces start to come together.

No comments: