Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow!

Subtitle: ... and other sundries

Well, it looks like the snow we were supposed to get Sunday night/Monday morning has finally shown up now. Actually, they were calling for snow today earlier in the week as well, so I guess this isn't related. It's just beginning to stick to cars and stuff, but the roads are still mostly just wet. That's good. I don't need ice. No, I don't have a picture yet, my camera is at home and there are no windows in my part of the office anyhow.

Other than that, this week's been mostly boring. I've been pretty tired all week, but that's because I'm not sleeping overly well and I can't take a nap at the office. I really wish I could. It would make the day go by so much faster. It's mostly my normal insomnia waking me up at night, but sometimes it is beginning to get tougher to get comfortable. Although, that's the joy of a waterbed, it conforms to you as best it can. That definitely makes things more comfortable. Gak and I played around a little bit in Norrath the other day, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open and it was only 8:00. I tried playing with yarn a little bit last night, but I don't really have a comfortable place to do so. My computer desk is too crowded and not a good place to work with yarn, I can't get comfy on the sofa without lying down and this makes using your arms hard and since I still don't have a headboard (don't ask) I can't easily prop myself up in bed to work. Oh well, I'll figure something out. I've got too many half started projects and ideas to completely put away the yarn. (I don't dare bring anything into work or else even my vague attempts at productivity will go out the window!)

I have no idea what's going on the rest of the week or the weekend. Hopefully I'll get the Tree down so I can start trying to tame the back room so we can move the bed into there soon. I really need to get better curtains for that room though, the ones we've got in there are mostly for show, they don't really block out any light and since it's a south facing room, boy does it get bright in the morning!

Ok, I'm just so totally rambling. I'm tired. I'm avoiding real work. I'd better sign off now before I totally loose any semblance of intelligence.
Peace to all and may your weeks be good and the weather pretty.

No comments: