Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby Pictures!

I finally have the ultrasound from last week to post. Dad was able to scan it today and it actually looks good. Almost better than the glossy printout, since you're not competing with the glare on the paper. You can clearly see his spine and skull, almost see his ribs and get a hint of his face. Yep, he's a cutie and he's all mine and Gak's.

Today was a good day at work, or at least not a bad day. Somehow, and I'm still trying to figure this one out, I got roped into this conference call with a customer. I think it has something to do with the fact what they were calling about were initially problems/issues they showed me while I was at their site training and had brought back to the engineer and software team here. Anyhow, after an hour and a half, I ended up with a bit more work to do. Actually, it's a lot of investigative work on my end figuring out why we did certain things and working with the engineer to check out some stuff. It shouldn't be that bad, almost fun even. I'm just glad they didn't ask about me coming back for more training, since they're out near Bakersfield, CA and I really have no intention of wanting to go back any time soon.

Gak surprised me when I got home this evening. Not only was dinner ready (and not spaghetti!) but he'd attacked the closet of doom earlier. Mostly he'd rearranged stuff and put boxes up on shelves and the like. It's wonderful, I can actually get into the closet. Sunday I'll probably have him take down several of the boxes as I want to go through them and get rid of a lot of stuff that's just been sitting there not doing anything since we moved or before. I also want to try and organize some of the stuff that's in there, like the paper/computer stuff and the yarn bin. This is where I need Mom's help... to make me get rid of junk. She's merciless and will make me deal with it. Some days I need to be beat about the head and shoulders with this stuff. That's been her job for over 32 years now and she's good at it. I love her for it too. (Even if I used to complain loudly as a child...)

Well, that's it for today. Just a brief little post. Mostly I wanted to share the picture of Boo.
Peace to all and may your days be easy.

No comments: