Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting Better

Well, things are looking much better from where I'm sitting today.  The truck got fixed yesterday, which is a very good thing.  The fact that it only cost about $85 is even better!
The long and the short of it is, the interlock thing that doesn't let you go out of park when the key isn't turned was stuck.  I now know how to fix it.
I must say, the weather the last few days was awesome and I'm so glad that if I had to walk it was those two days.  Today, on the other hand, the weather is ick.

Anyhow, now if only I could get my mind back on work.  Oh well, life happens.

On another totally random tangent, cookie sales wrap up Saturday.  I'm so glad.  I have to make a final count of what I've still got, but I'm pretty sure we've sold everything!  I have donations for 64 boxes for "Cookies from Home" and I've got to get 10 boxes sent off to Steve. (I did some bad math earlier... and added an extra 24 boxes to my Cookies from Home count....)

Anyhow, I'm not able to keep a train of thought, just thought I'd post a quick update saying that it's amazing how your outlook can change when something small goes your way.

Peace and may things go your way.

No comments: