Friday, February 10, 2012

Brain Goo

I don't seem to be doing a very good job of updating lately.  It could be because work's been pretty busy.  It could be that I've been sick.  It could be that I've been pretty busy outside of work.  It could be that I've been pretty darn tired in general.

Or, it could be that I just can't figure out what I want to write about.  I know there are all kinds of things going on that I can and probably should talk about.  There are several things that are going on that I'm not going to talk about here because it is more or less airing things that are private and wouldn't do anyone any good.

Overall things are about status quo around here.  I was sick last week thanks to Boo bringing strep home from school.  Nope, he didn't get sick.  There was a kid there who had strep, so I'm guessing that's where I came in contact with it directly or not.  I'm not happy about that... I seem to be a little more susceptible to strep than the average person.  So not looking forward to Boo bringing this home more often...

Gak's had a rough two weeks at work thanks to computer and network issues.  I'm just staying out of the way where that's concerned.

I had a customer come visit the office on Thursday.  It went well and we got some good work done that was much easier in person as opposed to over the phone and email and getting nowhere.

Anyhow, that's about where things stand.  Becca headed back to California on Thursday.  Mom's doing well.  We're all doing well.
I'm tired and could use a vacation, or at the very least a nap.  Anyhow, I've got to keep on keeping on for now.

Peace to all and have a good evening.

No comments: