Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stolen Creative Meme....

I responded AND thieved this from Abi because it seemed really cool!~

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a poem. It may be a felt mouse or a triple-chocolate cake or a handful of origami wish-stars. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! (not me either)
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the fine print:

You can respond even if you aren't tagged. 

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.

Some additional restrictions specifically by me(Addey):
-Please email me your addy at wolfpawz@hotmail.com in order for me to send said item to you. 
-I am creative, but I work slowly (and have a 9.5 month baby), so just be assured, it will be mailed by Christmas 2009.  No other guarantees for timeliness will be made.

No comments: