Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Photo Update

Well, I've been stockpiling photos on the camera again.  I haven't really been taking that many recently, mostly because the camera and I haven't been in the same place at the same time.  I've got to fix that.  I've also got to play around with my new little video recorder toy.  I would have used it at the park Sunday, but there was no way I could push Boo on the swing and record at the same time.  Oh well, next time, when Gak comes with us.  (I would say he needs to get out more into the fresh air, but he walks to work every day....)
Anyhow, Just a quick little post to point you in the direction of my Flickr off to the right there.

Work continues to be work.  I am sort-of without direction at the moment.  Mostly it's that I've got reporting stuff to do, that I want to do (sick, I know) and I'm really not sure what to do or how to move forward with the training.  I did re-write the training section on our support page.  It's better, but by no means perfect.  I just keep feeling like we're so far behind on a lot of things, even when we aren't, that I'm overwhelmed and have no idea where to start or even how to start.  Oh well, I'll get there from here.

I'd better get this posted so I can finish getting ready for work before Boo wakes up.

Peace to all and may your photos be fun and your work hassle free.

EEP!!!  I just realized I forgot to say "Happy Birthday GrammaSue!!!"

No comments: