Thursday, January 04, 2007

Questions

Ok, got one of those email friends questionnaire thingies today from my buddy Keith. Well, I thought I'd post my answers here, too.

1. What time is it: 9: 48 am
2. Your name: Addey
3. Nickname: Wolf, Addey, Wolfie-girl.....
4. Piercing : 1 in each ear
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater:? Night at the Museum. Really funny!
6. Eye color: blue-grey
7. Place of birth: Washington, D.C.
8. Favorite foods: Hmmm.... does chocolate count? If not, Mac & Cheese (homemade)
9. Ever been to Africa: No
10. Ever been toilet papering: no
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes!!!! (especially when I didn't know whether to stay and be miserable or go home and be miserable without him....)
12. Been in a car accident: yes
13. Croutons or bacon bits: both
14. Favorite day of the week: any day that I get to come home
15. Favorite restaurants: No favorites any more... I eat at too many. I like dinners best though. .
16. Favorite Flowers: daisies of course!
17. Favorite sport to watch : football, college basketball, hockey sometimes.
18. Favorite drink: captain and Coke or just plain coke
19. Favorite ice cream: does it have chocolate in it?
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: It depends
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Chic Fil'a
22. What color is your bedroom carpet: hardwood floors
23. How many times you failed your driver's test: 0
24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: personal: Kat, work, Bruce
25. What do you do most often when you are bored: play EQ II, crochet, read, sleep
26. Bedtime: 10pm I turn into a pumpkin
27. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? dunno
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? dunno
29. Who are you the most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: dunno
30. Favorite TV shows: TV? I don't watch anything consistently.
31. Last person you went to dinner with: Gak, Jamie, Eric, Shawn, Mike, Kat (different Kat) to a bad Mexican place in Ada, OK.
32. Ford or Chevy: Dodge
33. What are you listening to right now: office noises
34. What is your favorite color: blue
35. How many tattoos do you have: none yet
36. How many pets do you have: does Gak count? Either that or 5 or 6 in-game...
37. Which came first --The chicken or the egg: Archeopteryx
38. How many people you are sending this e-mail: everyone who reads my blog?

Ok, I'm not sure why I decided to post this, but I did. Maybe it's because I'm just feeling a little odd today. Maybe it's because it meant I could procrastinate 5 more minutes. Who knows. Feel free to comment (or not). Peace to all.

No comments: