Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Blah

That just about sums it up. Blah.
Blah at work, blah at home, blah in the game.
Work has felt like a Monday all week. In the unproductive, can't focus way. I guess that's what I get for having almost two weeks off. I've got a boat load of stuff to do by the end of the week and it just hasn't happened. All my fault, but still... *sigh*
Gak's been feeling blah since we got home New Year's Day. He's doing much better now, but it's just making me feel blah. Oh, yeah, and chicken rice soup where the rice has cooked long enough to disintegrate is really blah. (Michelle, if you try the recipe, don't add the rice to the cooker until the last half hour or so....)
It seems that I've been avoiding my guild lately. There have been some issues about raiding and stuff that I just don't want to deal with. That and I've been away enough recently that I don't know any of the new kids and really just don't feel like taking the time or effort to get to know them. I played for a bit tonight with some friends, who were also hiding from the guild. It was fun, but I was kinda bored since I was mentored down and we were killing greens anyhow. I don't mind helping out, but lets at least get the challenging ones?
I blame at least some of it on the weather. It doesn't feel like winter, other than the fact that it is grey. It's a rainy kind of grey, not snowy. I really wouldn't mind a dose of snow right about now... or some frigid temps. Yes, I know I'm crazy, but this blah weather isn't helping my blah mood.
Ok, enough ranting and whining by me. I'm off to fiddle with something for a bit before I crash. Peace to all and may you not have a case of the blahs.

No comments: