Monday, January 22, 2007

Bleh

Ok, I just realized it is now Monday and I haven't posted anything since Friday.
I guess that just goes to show I had an uneventful weekend. Well, I could say that, but it was a little more eventfully than not. Saturday afternoon I was a big Jerk to Gak. Not intentionally, but I was. I realized I was and this wrecked the rest of the day for me really. I did manage to make a good dinner though....
I've been feeling off since Friday afternoon I think. It's because I was in the office all week and didn't get anything done (not that there were tons of things pressing anyhow) and I'm just a bit frustrated with myself. This week looks like it'll be more of the same. I got about 30 minutes of productive stuff done, the rest of the day was pretty much a waste. I don't really have much I can work on right now, at least nothing that I can truly do here at the office. I need to go through my training materials over the next few weeks and revamp them. To do this I really need a work at home day so I can spread out. I may try and do that Thursday or Friday. Next week I'll be in ND. I'm about as wrapped up for that as I can be, I'm just hoping Bruce will be good to go too. That's the problem with doing something together when the other person isn't in the same office. Heck, he's not even in the same time zone! We'll see.
Yesterday was a lost day but good. Spent almost the whole day on the computer. Had a lot of fun with friends and managed to get a few cool things done.
Today, well, like I said, today has been a waste. Oh well. Maybe the rest of the week won't be so bad if I could only figure out what, exactly, I'm supposed to be doing. If you have a clue, let me know, OK?
Well, I'm off to try and organize a list for tomorrow and then head to the gym. I hope your weeks are going better than mine. Peace to all and please, remember to be good to those who are so good to you.

No comments: