Sunday, February 18, 2007

Spinnerstown Saturday Night!

Well, this weekend has been a good one so far. I actually did my 'normal' Saturday routine and even went to the gym!
This weekend is my sister's birthday. Last night also happened to be "Island Night" at the Spinnerstown Hotel, with Craig Thatcher playing. It's always great to go see Craig, even more fun when it is Island Night. There were about 5 of us who went, and Mom joined us for a little bit as well. We didn't stay out too late, but late enough to have a great time and hear some really good music.
I don't have any pictures as I didn't bring my camera and we were sitting almost behind the band. We had fun at any rate.
Today the gang is coming over here and we're finally picking up the Werewolf game again. I'm really pretty excited, as my sister is going to join us as well. All I know is that where we left off, when I find out what Stuart did, he's toast. Or at least Scott is going to have to do a lot of quick thinking to talk me down from this one. It should be fun. We'll see.
I'm just glad that I have Monday off for Presidents Day. Even though last week was really messed up time-wise, it is still nice to have a three day weekend.
Peace to all and may you have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: