Friday, February 16, 2007

My truck is BACK!!

OK. I just picked up my truck from the body shop. It looks GREAT! They were really nice, did great work and were fast. I didn't even have to pay my deductible, because my insurance company got the money already from the other girl's insurance. All I had to do was sign over a check for the full amount. Here is the before picture:



As you can see, there was quite a bit of damage to the corner of the bumper and underneath the bumper there was some damage to the quarter pannel itself, not much but some.

Now here is the after picture:

I took this picture after I got back to work, so it's not quite as clean as it was. As you can see, everything matches quite nicely and is so shiney and new! you can even almost make out my reflection in the bumper!
This was a really present for a Friday of a week that's been quite a bit off. I believe the chaos from last week has continued until now. I truly hope next week will be better.
Peace to all and may your worries be few.

No comments: