Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Today I am a grump.  Or maybe it is just tonight, I'm not sure exactly when the grump started but it is here.

I know you're sick of hearing it now, and I'm sick of typing it, but the red car being out of commission is such a problem and turning everything into a hassle.

So, even if my day goes well  and for all intents and purposes it did, by the time I get home I'm a cranky mess.  We all are.

Hopefully  Saturday we are resolving that though.  Yes, Andy is supposed to do it, but  he's been nothing but whiny and negative and just plain a pain about it since the problem came up.  So, now that we have the parts, we're going to take it to the shop to get it all put together.  Yes, it will cost us about $200, but not doing it will easily cost us that in another week or so between extra daycare  and gas costs.  It is costing me almost twice as much a week in gas for the Durango.

Other than tjat, life seems pretty good right now.  I really need to get back in the habit of posting a picture  in the post, but hey, I'm writing again... that is a start.

So, I wish you all peace and may your commute not make you cranky.

No comments: