Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Favorite Color

I'm not really feeling it today.  So, you're mostly just going to get a picture.  I spend most of the day with a headache and so busy at work that I just couldn't see straight or break away from my desk for more than a few minutes at a time.  I'm seriously falling behind through no fault of my own.  Or at least I feel like I'm falling behind.  I'm not sure.

Anyhow, today's prompt was my favorite color.  I love lots of colors, it just depends on my mood.  But, more often than not, blues and greens are among my favorites.  There was that period when I was about 5 to 7 years old or so that I was in love with pink, so much that my neighbor used to call me Pinky.  And in 4th and 5th grade I had a big thing for purple....

In the summer though, it's sky blue.  Mostly the deep, clear blue of a summer sky with only a few puffy clouds in it.  Today was a bit more cloudy and the sky wasn't quite as blue... but it'll do.  I shot this out the side door of my building.  I'd much rather have been out in the heat than cool and comfortable in the office today.

So, I'm heading to bed and hope that tomorrow will be a happier day.

Peace to all and may you get time to spend in the beautiful blue skies.

No comments: