Friday, July 20, 2012

Eyes

Today was all about eyes.
Which reminds me, I really need to make an eye doctor's appointment, it's been over two years now... oh, and I really need to call about scheduling my "annual appointment".

Ok, sorry about that side trip.  I'm kinda tired.  It's been a long week.

Anyhow, I got a couple of different pictures today at work while I was waiting for things to happen.  (I spent a lot of time working at sites via modem access... so not fun.)

They were kinda fun to do.  But, they just weren't the photo of the day.  This one, however, is it.  My boy-o being super silly, goofy boy while getting ready for bed.  I love his eyes.  They're so changeable.  They often look like his Daddy's or one of his grandfathers'.  Most of the time they look like the reverse of mine.  As in where his are dark on the outside and paler closer to the pupil, mine do the opposite.

I don't really have a lot to say.
Well, I take it back.  I had something start knocking around in my head this afternoon while I was at work, but it's not quite ready (or I'm not quite awake enough) to settle down and let me type it out in any way that makes sense to anyone other than me.  So, I'll sit on it for a day or two.

Here are the other two photos I got today that I liked for eyes.



Peace to all and may you keep an eye on what's important.  (Yeah, I went there...)

No comments: