Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vegas Bound

No, I'm not heading to Vegas, Gak is. On Tuesday, I'll have a "new" sister-in-law. Yep, Brian and Tonya are getting married. So, not only am I getting a sister-in-law, but Boo is getting a cousin too. That's a good thing.
This will be the first time since before Boo was born that we've been apart for more than a day or so. It's going to be weird. Gak's leaving tomorrow and will be home Wednesday night. In retrospect, he should have left today, but when we were booking the tickets, this was what he wanted, so this is what we booked. I wish all of us were going, but the finances just couldn't support it and besides, getting off work in October for me is almost impossible. Oh well.

And obviously I haven't kept my promise to myself about making three entries a week. Oh well.

Today was a beautiful fall day. We went to the park and the playground and this was the first time Boo really got to explore and walk around all by himself. We never made it to the swings. Instead we played with the bells and slid on two slides! Boo also took his first tumble and has a bit of an abrasion on his forehead to prove it.
Overall, it was a success.

I'm going to wrap this up here since I've got to get up even earlier than usual tomorrow to take Gak to the airport.

Peace to all and my the events be happy.

No comments: