Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

Well, today is Friday. The end of yet another long week in the month of July. I honestly tried to post for the last two days, but just didn't get there.
Not like I have a lot to say either. It's been one very long week of grind at work. Boo's been coughing a lot, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him much. He's almost walking, until he realizes what's going on.
Anyhow, the weekend should be fun. Gak and I are getting Kat to watch Boo tomorrow evening so we can go to the Tiki Bar with Barb and some others. That'll be fun. Wednesday we've got a service dinner, so again, Kat will be picking up the boys so I can go.
Other that that, life is just kinda here at the moment. I did get dragon pictures on Monday, but they're still on the camera.
It does appear that our plumbing problems have been fixed for the moment, but I'm giving it one more day to be sure. Then I have to scrub the ever-living daylights out of Boo's old tub. Ick!
Anyhow, gotta get moving. Gak's got to work all day and I think the boy may be waking.

Peace to all and may you have a good weekend.

No comments: