Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update

Well, I had my doctor's appointment this morning. It was as I suspected. No sign of a pregnancy. The hormone levels alone between the two tests alone showed that likely hood. One of the good things about loosing the pregnancy this early is that as my doctor said it's "self correcting" meaning no outside intervention needed to be done. It really was like a very bad month.
Gak and I are both OK with how things turned out. That's not to say we're happy about it, but we accept it and have decided to move forward. Everything looks OK on the ultrasound and I'm healthy. The doctor said that as soon as the hormones totally zero out, we're free to start trying any time we want. And we will. We both want at least one child, preferably two.

I really don't have any other news, but know that many people were pulling for us. We're OK and we're moving forward.
Peace to all and may you find the grace and humor to deal with the curve balls that life throws you.

No comments: