Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday, Just Plain Old Tuesday

So far this week is going better than last week. I'm not sure how much I'm accomplishing at work, but I'm not running around in little circles getting very dizzy and almost nowhere. I'll take it.
Speaking of work, it's official, I will be going to China in August. Now all I have to do is finish up the paperwork to get a Visa, book travel and figure out what, exactly, the course will cover in two days. I know what the target audience is, but I really haven't done any major training that required translation before, so I'm not sure how much info to put in and all that jazz. It'll be fun figuring it out though.
Next week I'm off to Florida for three days of training and then out to the L.A. area the following week. Michelle is coming up to visit next weekend and this weekend is Alan's wedding. (I'm not going to post my views on that here until after the wedding....)
It looks like life is getting pretty busy again. And I just got home. Oh well. Life happens.
I just thought I'd take a few moments and catch everyone up. Still no news about the lady's car our air conditioner decided to use as a landing zone (more like leaning zone I think, but I'm not sure...) I hope you're having a good Tuesday.
Peace to all and may you have a few mundane days now and again.

No comments: