Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Random Tuesday Thoughts



Ok. So it looks like I won't have to travel next week! And there was much rejoicing!

It turns out that I just need to help put together and print the training materials. Like I said, it's not in my area of expertise. I'm more than willing to learn what needs to be taught, but at this point, I'd only be following a script and not very useful when answering questions. I know the theory of some of this, but since I've never worked with it "hands-on" I feel very clueless.

The problem is that it is my former boss who's going. This is going to make life fun and tricky. Since I started the training job, he has found countless reasons and times to pretty much say I'm useless and that I'm not doing my job. This hurts. I mean, he does this to lots of people, and I know this. Why it hurts is that when I was in his department, I was one of his top people and we actually got along!

Oh well. I'll live.

I realize it's been quite some time since I've posted anything about my game life. I'm not sure why. Since getting the new computer, Gak and I have spent many hours online together with our friends. It is very nice to be able to have both of us on at the same time. I'm nearly up to level 70.

Raiding continues with our guild. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make many of them in recent weeks. Partially due to work, partially due to being sick, partially due to the fact that I'm tired of only being able to make the same event all the time and partially because we've been starting later and later. When we don't even decide where we're going until 8:30 and maybe zone into the event by 9, I've only got about 1 hour of productive time. It stinks. I actually enjoy raiding. I never thought I would, but I do. Hopefully I'll be able to join in more in the future. We'll see.

Well, I've got things to do and manuals to make sure are updated on the servers. Peace to all and may you have a good day.

No comments: