Monday, November 05, 2012

Yarn

What am I thankful for today?  Well, I know what I'm going to be thankful for tomorrow, but I really want to use it tomorrow, not today.... it's really appropriate for tomorrow.

So, what shall I be thankful for today?

I think I'll be thankful for yarn.  And for people who like to play with yarn.  And the fact that there are great people out there who like to play with yarn and like to talk to me, even if it's only online.

I've made lots of projects lately and I've made a few neat friends purely by chance on Google+.  I'm still not sure exactly how I ended up meeting most of them.  But, I'm really glad I have.

I don't really have much more to say tonight other than the fact that I hope the weather doesn't do what they think it's going to be as bad as they say it might be later this week...

Anyhow, I'm tired, cold and want to play with my yarn.

Peace to all and may you find people you can connect with.

No comments: