Sunday, November 11, 2012

Warmth

Today I am thankful for randomly warm Sundays in November.  The weather today was just plain beautiful.

And now my mind isn't working and not getting thoughts to come together into something that I can actually type.

Anyhow, today was a great day.  The morning went well and we got some chores done.  Boo, of course, asked three or four times to see PopPop.  So, I called Amma.  Since PopPop was having a good day, Boo and I headed down.  We hung out at the house for a little bit and had a little lunch.  (And Amma shared some awesome pumpkin pie ice cream from Trader Joe's.  It's such a good thing that there isn't a Trader Joe's convenient to the apartment... that's not something I want to drive 40 or 45 minutes home with...)

After lunch we went for a little walk at the park near the house and had some playground time.  Then we went to Target for a little shopping and then to Wegman's right next door.  I like shopping at Wegman's.  Again, I wish there was one closer.  They've got some great house brand stuff and both high end and bargain stuff.

Anyhow, it was very nice to be able to go outside in the sun and play without jackets.  I know the weather isn't going to last, so I made sure to enjoy it today.

No comments: