Monday, November 12, 2012

Mom

Today I am thankful for my mom.  Yes, I know I've said it before and I'll say it again.  My mom rocks.

Sure, it's pretty awesome that she watches the boy-o just about every Monday saving me around $120 a month, but that's just a little thing in the grand scheme of things.

No, my mom is awesome because she's so creative.  And she loves to be creative and do fun things with Boo.  Just like she loved doing fun and creative things with Jon and I while we were growing up.  I'm so thankful that she so willingly shares her time, love and creativity with my boy-o.  They're both better off for it.  I know my boy loves his Amma and is always happy when we have a project for them to do.

And I know Amma loves to do these things with her boy and share the smiles and the giggles.

And me, I get the best of it all.  I get the smiles of _both_ my mom _and_ my son.  You really can't beat that.

So, Mom, I'm so very thankful that you're my mom and that you have such a great relationship with my husband and my son and that you love spending time with us.

No comments: