Monday, February 28, 2011

Quickie

Just a quick little update.  My SOE account password has been reset, so it should be me, and only me, if you see me in game.  I'm really beginning to hate their technical support though.  Oh well, we'll see if and when I ever get everything reset.  I'm not holding my breath, but it would be nice.

This weekend was full of fun things and lots of kids.  Rachel had her friend Katie along with her this weekend.  Saturday was a pretty typical Saturday, and Sunday after lunch Kat and I took all the kids up to Scranton (picking up Mary once we got there) and did a quick little tour of Steamtown, had dinner with Mary and then headed back home.  Steph was going to go, but she got sick and Gak decided a quiet day at home would be a good thing.  (I can't blame him.)  We had fun, I have a few pictures, but they're still on the camera.

This week hopefully won't be too painful as far as work goes, but I'm not holding my breath.  I'm expecting to get the "displeased" look and talk from my boss at the bi-weekly meeting tomorrow.  I know, I probably won't, but it'll feel that way.  And I both do and don't deserve it.  I just wish I didn't feel like my relationship with him was so passive/aggressive.  It doesn't help anyone, but from talking with others, it's not just me.

Other than that, Boo's been on a cranky kick lately.  Part of it is this cough that just won't go away and part of it is the fact that he's getting closer and closer to 3 and has decided to really try and get his way and that tears/crying/not quite tantrums are the way to go.  Sorry buddy, no dice here.  At best it'll get you ignored, at worst it'll get you sent to your room until you can collect yourself and talk like a person.  (Meanwhile, I feel like a meanie, but know I'm not really...)

It looks like my experiment for February was a huge flop.  Oh well, it was an idea.  It just didn't work out as well as November did.  Maybe I'll find something else that'll get me back into the posting groove.  I do have lots to share, but I'm too tired to do so right now.
So, I'm going to sign off here.

Peace to all and may your weekends be full, work be peaceful and your projects fun.

No comments: