Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost There!

Well, this work week is over and I still haven't uploaded pictures to Flickr.  I do have a few new ones on the camera though, and GrammaSue has sent some cute ones as well.  I'll get there, I promise.  It's mean of me to make you go a whole month without new Boo pictures.
Speaking of Boo, he and Gak are off on an adventure.  Gak has gone shopping for my Christmas present.  I have no idea what he's going to get.... and neither does he.  I'm sorry I'm so hard to shop for.  I don't mean to make life impossible....
Anyhow, this is the first time Gak's driven anywhere with Boo since I was allowed to drive again, and the first time it's just been the two of them on a shopping expedition.  I hope Boo behaves himself for his daddy.
I'm so looking forward to the next few weeks, although New Year's won't be the same.  Michelle was supposed to come up.  She won't be able to make it.  She'll be in Singapore.  Yep, that's right, Singapore.  She leaves here on the 28th and will be back at the end of February.  So, needless to say, she's a bit time crunched and won't be able to make it up here before she's got to head out.  It won't be the same without her, but I'm so excited for her.
Anyhow, I've got work Monday and Tuesday and then off for the rest of the week.  Jon, Becca and Mom will be up Wednesday for dinner (we're doing "make your own pizza" night) and then we'll head over to Kat's for a bit.  Thursday will be Christmas in the morning and Hanukkah in the evening at Mom and Dad's.  It'll be a great two days.  I so can't wait for Jon and Becca to meet Boo.  I know they're looking forward to it too.
I only work Monday, Tuesday and half of Wednesday on New Year's week.  So, it'll be a nice chance to spend a lot of time with my boy.  I don't get enough time to spend with either one of them.  I love them so much.
Anyhow, I'd better take advantage of the empty house to wrap Gak's present and to try and clean the kitchen.
Peace to all and may your holidays be bright!

No comments: