Saturday, May 05, 2007

Picture Time!!

Well, I finally got around to sorting through and posting the best pictures from my Disney trip to my Flickr site. You'll be able to see some on the sidebar. I'll take you through some of my more favorite pictures. I took well over three hundred while I was there, which would be over 10 rolls of 36 exposure film. I should say, I cam home with about 300 pictures, but I had deleted several more while I was there. I didn't delete more because sometimes they look better (or worse) when you get them onto the screen. A little bit of Photoshop time cleaned up and cropped my favorites into what I thought was a presentable group. I have many more that are 'good enough' but a lot of them don't mean anything to anyone but me. That and I figured I'd bored you (or made you envious) enough.

I really did have a ton of fun there. I am still very thankful that Uncle Jerry and Aunt Ellen paid for as much as they did. I know my sister needed the trip even more than I needed it, and boy did I need it! I never thought going to Disney was a big deal, that it was over-hyped and all that. Boy was I wrong. I can't wait to go back. I can't say it enough, it really is magic!
Scout couldn't wait to get going. I think this is the second 'vacation' she's had, the first being Gak's and my honeymoon. (Yes, Sam and Scout went with us......) She's wearing the tanktop I made her while doing laundry that morning. It's cotton yarn and I like it. I made it a little too big around, but it's still nice and summery.

I really loved the 'tree' in the middle of Animal Kingdom. It looked like a 'normal' tree from far out, but as you got closer, you could see all the animals that make up it's bark. I hope Animal Kingdom grows into the great park I know it can be someday.

Epcot is my favorite park, I think. It has tons of fun stuff and tons of education too. I've always had a hard time not calling Spaceship Earth (the golf ball as Zoe calls it) Epcot. When I was little, having never been there, I thought all the different countries and stuff were inside the big dome. Nope. It's big, but not that big!

The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" is my favorite part of Fantasia. I couldn't resist taking this picture while we were at MGM.

OK, this highlights a few of my favorites. Go to my Flickr if you want to see the rest.

Today has been a good day. I had mostly a downtime day and enjoyed it immensely! Well, I've got a few other things I'd like to get doing, so peace to all and share a smile!

No comments: