Saturday, December 16, 2006

Phoenix Pix

I made it home safe and sound last night. Yep, I am home a day early. It's such a good feeling.

Wouldn't ya' know, but the card reader and my home computer work quite happily together. (I haven't tried hooking the camera up directly as I didn't bring the right cord home from the office with me...) I downloaded all my pictures from Phoenix. Actually, only a few were from Phoenix itself, most were from my trip to the 'forest' and the state park. Here are a couple for you to enjoy.

This one is probably my favorite. I took this from "inside" the "children's cave" (it is only a yard or so deep) at the state park. This was the end of the short children's trail with the habitat lessons. See how far away the train is!


This one says it all..... I love the 'classic Forest Service' shape of the sign. It makes me think of old movies and 1950's type family vacation stories.


Ok. So there are a few trees in Tonto National Forest...

...But there are more cacti than trees. And no, I didn't sit on any while I was out there either.
Well, I'm going to take a nap. Today is a lazy day for me. Peace to all and may you all find something interesting that makes you happy.

No comments: