Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Random thoughts

Ok. Just a random post.
The training goes well. It's both a blessing and a curse to be doing it in my own office. It's a blessing because if the customers have questions for specific people, I can drag them in here. It's a curse because everyone is here.
Overall it's going well. I had one customer transfer their registration to the December class. One lady left her job a few weeks ago, so I wasn't really expecting her. A third person stood me up. Again. This is the third session she said she'd come to but hasn't shown. To top it off, I've been playing phone tag with her about a training session in New York in two weeks. I need to nail that down this week. AAARGH!!!
I'm working on several more projects this week. I hope to get at least one of them done soon. I'm also fighting off this stupid cold. I think it's almost gone. I think it would have been gone sooner if I hadn't had to talk all day Thursday, yesterday and today. Oh well.
Well, I've got some more stuff to clean up before I head out for the day.
Peace to all.

No comments: