Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Picture Time!

Well, I got the Bris pictures uploaded and edited and posted to Flickr for everyone's enjoyment.  I really like this one I got of the Sugerman family.  Can you believe both Daniel and Boo were as little as Ethan is in this picture?  I sure can't.  Such a cute family, and great people too.
Anyhow, I've got to rush off to work now.  Take some time and click on that side bar thing to the right there and go see the rest of the pictures.  You'll like them.  I just wish I'd gotten some of Boo and Daniel together, but neither of them are quite at the age for interactive play and Daniel spent most of his time playing with the cousins he sees more often and knows better.
Hopefully this summer sometime we'll be able to invite the Maryland contingent up for a get together of some kind, just a small family gathering instead of a huge production.

Peace to all and may your family be wonderful.

No comments: