Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Quickie

Just a quickie.  I missed the opportunity to remember Chalenger yesterday.  I was reminded whrn I saw a post by my friend Landon.  Those who know me know exactly what.kind of impact that made on my young life.

I am very glad that as I type Becca is winging her way across the country. She will be taking Mom in for her surgery tomorrow.  I wish I was able, but I'm not really and besides, I think I came down with strep yesterday morning. Just what I wanted... not.

Anyhow here is a picture of my most recently completed project.  It was supposed to be a shawl, but I figured I would never wear it that way and it just happened to be exactly wide enough to turn into a shrug.  Yes, the yarn matches the first pair of socks.  I also used that yarn first to make a pair of fingerless gloves a few years back.  (This project has been on the hook well over a year!)

Anyhow, that is about all I had to say.
Peace to all and may you be healthy and happy.



No comments: