Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random... Again.

Well, the week has all but come and gone again.
It was a bit off an odd week.  If only because we had more snow on Tuesday night (or Wednesday morning).  So, of course that means that my schedule was totally out of wack again.  Oh well.  But my boy-o loves to play in the snow.  We got about 5 inches give or take.  What I really could do without is the wind that we've been getting after the snow moves through.  It can take itself right back to the arctic where it came from.

Other than that, there really hasn't been much of interest going on this week.  I actually managed to go swimming at the gym Tuesday morning, because the snow was supposed to start around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.  (Thankfully the snow held off until after 6:00 or so.)  It was great and I really hope to make that part of my routine from here on out.  Today I had a free session with a trainer at the gym.  It didn't feel like I was working hard most of the time, but boy was I!  I'm sure my arms will be hurting tomorrow.  My legs will be better.  I will need to add some core exercises as well, but I think I'm well on my way to a well rounded set of workouts to keep it interesting.  I'm really hoping that I manage to follow through on my exercise goals this year.

Anyhow, sorry this is a short and disjointed post.  I'm a little scatter brained tonight.  I think Boo gave me his bit of a cold that he had over the weekend.  This weekend should be interesting though.  Gak's brother is flying out here for the weekend.  He gets in tomorrow around 11-ish, that is if he's lucky going through O'Hare... I so don't miss that airport...  He's flying back Sunday afternoon, so he's only in town for a few days.  I'm sure we'll do something interesting Saturday or Sunday morning.

I'm going to wrap up this ramble and head to bed.

Peace to all and may your snow days be fun and your weekends interesting.

No comments: