Sunday, June 27, 2010

Awesome Weekend

Just a quick little update.  Boo and I had a fabulous time with Jen, her husband Sam and Joan at Knobles today. It was really wonderful to see Jen and Joan again and great to actually meet Sam.  They're a lot of fun.  Everyone had a great time, even with the melting heat.  Here's to not letting another 8 to 10 years slip on by before seeing each other again!
I do have a few pictures from today, but they're on the camera yet.  I have a lot of pictures from yesterday as well.  I gave Boo a real treat.  I filled a was tub about half full of soapy water and let him have at it while stripped down to his diaper while we were out on the balcony.  It's a good thing our downstairs neighbor wasn't outside at the time!  She got a good bit splashed down onto her deck.  Oops.  Oh well, it's only a little soapy water.  Boo had a lot of fun, and I had a lot of fun playing with him.  He's at such a fun age.  Of course, there are days when I wish he'd sing something other than "Twinkle Twinkle" (he knows about half the words, and mumbles the rest).  He also likes "Itsy Bitsy" (again, that's about all he can sing of that one....)  He really does take after his GG that way... always singing.
Ok.  This was just a quick little update to say we had a fabulous weekend and keep your eyes open for some pictures soon.  (I need a new camera though *pout* the battery cover finally sprung enough that it won't turn on unless I have it held shut by a rubber band.... *sigh*)

Peace to all and may you have wonderful times with wonderful friends.

No comments: