Wednesday, April 01, 2009

10 months!

My baby boy is 10-months old today! Yes, this means new dragon pictures. This one is actually from yesterday, when he dressed up as a "level 1 human" for daycare. Thanks to his uncle Jon who got him this shirt when he was still a level 0 human pressing away at my ribs. I can't believe he's been here with us in person for 10 whole months now! The time is just flying by. I thought time had been getting faster and faster as I got older, but now I think it's approaching Ludicrous Speed. ("They've gone to plaid!")

On a side note, please forgive me if April posts are few and far between. There's no other way to put it, but work will be hell this month. This is the transition month for all those federal reports we work with. While, the contract customers who have been assigned to me and must be done by the 15th are all in good shape, we really have no idea what all the bumps in the road will be for the next 30 days.
Wish us all luck!

Peace to all and may time behave and work be easy.

No comments: