Friday, June 09, 2006

On the road again........

Now is when my schedule really heats up. Sunday I leave for Kansas City. (mmm... Bar-B-Q!!). I'll be out there all week. It should be a bit of fun. I've got an almost full class for the week. I get home Friday. Next weekend, while being Father's Day, is also the weekend that Gak and I plan on finishing up our move. Then I'm off to Los Angeles and then Minnesota the next two weeks. I may be able to squeeze some game time in there, but if not, it will be July (*gasp*) by the time I get any serious game time in. Oh well, I guess I need the break or something. Just means everyone will leave me even further in the dust *sigh*. That's one of the prices I pay for this job. Oh well.
Peace to all my friends and have a GREAT weekend. Get out side if you can!

No comments: