Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Picnic

Yesterday was our annual Memorial Day picnic and Boo's birthday party.  I can't actually believe that my baby boy will be three years old on Wednesday.
Anyhow there were a few minor emergencies at the beginning of the day that caused a bit of chaos unrelated to the actual picnic.  But other than that, everything went well.  We had a lot of fun.  There was a lot of food, good friends and family.

Michelle is visiting for the long weekend on her way back to Virginia from Canada.  She'll be home for a few months before heading out again.  This time to Pakistan, unless she can't get a visa, which is highly possible since they haven't been issuing any since March or so.  Anyhow, it has been awesome to have her around for the last few days.  I'll miss her when she leaves again and am not looking forward to her leaving the country again.

Hopefully I'll have more pictures up (all of May actually) soon.  Enjoy the picture at the top.  Boo was really getting into his ice cream, literally!  I would write more tonight but I'm being distracted by Big Bang Theory.

Peace to all and may your picnics be fun and your birthdays be happy.

No comments: