Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Beach Teaser

Ok, Ok, so it's Wednesday already and I haven't uploaded my pictures from Monday or said a peep.
*sigh*  Blame it on being brain dead last night.  (I'm really supposed to be getting a shower, getting my lunch together and out the door in the next 15 minutes, but....)
So, I thought I'd just post a teaser picture from Mom.  We had a BLAST on Monday, even if I we didn't get back until about 11:00 and I didn't get to bed until almost midnight.  Ugh.  And I'm going to do this again on Sunday?
Anyhow, Monday involved a lot of driving, some nice beach time, pizza, shopping and a great family visit.  I did bust the budget a bit, which stinks, but on the plus side, I was able to buy a pair of pants 2 sizes smaller than this time last year and found 3 nice tops to stretch my work wardrobe a bit further.
Enjoy the teaser and hopefully tonight I'll get mine downloaded off my camera and posted.  I just realized I had some from the middle of July on there that I never uploaded either. *sigh*  Digital is not faster than film for posting when busy schedules are involved.

Peace to you all and may your 'ventures be fun, the weather beautiful and the pizza be Grotto's.

No comments: