Thursday, November 08, 2012

Weather

Today I'm thankful that the storm we were supposed to get hit with didn't hit us that hard.  It is freaking cold and really windy, but we didn't get much rain and barely a dusting of snow.  It could have been much, much worse.  (I really just wish this wind would die down, it wouldn't be half as cold feeling if the wind would just calm down.

Having said that though, I actually wish the storm had hit further inland.  As is, New Jersey and New York got pounded again.  And believe me, they really, really, really, didn't need that.  There were still so very many people without power and these cold, bitter winds aren't helping anyone.  My friend at work who lives in Jersey, has the National Guard on either her or her cousin's street (I'm not sure which she said...).

So, while I'm so very thankful that we didn't get much weather yesterday, I'm really feeling for our neighbors who have.  I really don't have much more to say than that.

No comments: