Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Immortality?

Last night as I was killing (or trying to kill) prophets in PoF and talking with the Weary Paladin, I get a random tell. Lifeborn tells you Hello.
Ok... I do a quick /who and they're a level 70 from this guild called Immortality. Why are they talking to me?? Turns out they have around 100 players in a social guild but NO Wardens. Wow. We talk for a bit (I die in the middle there). I decide to give them a shot. They seem like an interesting group. There were about 6 or 8 people on last night. I had warm fuzzies talking to Lifeborn. I don't know how it will work out with these guys. Part of me hopes I like them and the size of the guild isn't too big. I was really looking for a smaller guild, too many people and I get shy. They also seem to be based out of Freeport, and while I'm not against the people there, I did leave that city and the Overlord behind long ago...
Since I won't be on again until the weekend, we'll just have to wait and see. It seems like I'm doing that a lot lately.
Peace to all.

No comments: